Based in Chennai, this position is accountable for the SQDICP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost & People) performance and development of the plant. The Senior VP Operations reports directly to the Operations Director based in Singapore, with 8 Management direct reports. The Operations team in India overall consists of approximately 170 Grundfos employees.
- Leader in Pumps and Pumping Systems
- Flexible, Supportive and Values Driven Culture
- Global Development Opportunities
- Day care available on request to support working parents
- Medical insurance covering parents, spouse and children
- Annual guaranteed and performance-based bonuses and benefits
- Platinum rated green building, pleasant environment and facilities
- Oversee the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, EHS and Continuous Improvement departments
- Plan, direct, and monitor day-to-day activities of the plant to achieve short- and medium-term financial and operating objectives
- Translate operations strategy into concrete plans for the Plant ensuring customer requirements are met, and employees are clear on their goals
- Continuously develop processes, capabilities and capacities to meet future demands
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop the management team by creating a transparent environment based on trust to ultimately drive performance and ensure continuous improvement
- Monthly travel to the Plant in Ahmedabad in addition to regular visits to the various vendors located throughout India.
- Established leader with experience in managing a team of People Leaders , Managers/Supervisors within an operations environment
- Engineering qualification with Management studies is plus
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing industry, ideally also in a multinational company
- Experience in developing high level Presentation
- Ability to adapt communication style as required and interact at all levels
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent English communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Understanding of Hindi and Tamil highly desirable
If you would like to join our sustainable, global organisation focused on bringing water to the world, please click apply now.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.