Reporting directly to the Oceania Marketing Manager, partner with our segment managers to develop marketing initiatives that create value to our distribution network. This role will join our highly effective marketing team of 5 based in Regency Park, Adelaide.
- Generous Annual Bonus Scheme
- Wide range of Employee Benefits/ Discount Cards etc.
- Great team culture, thriving social club
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Newly renovated office with free on-site parking
- Partner with Segment Managers and conduct market analysis to develop a deep understanding of the industry landscape and the needs of our customers
- Develop creative and innovative marketing campaigns, tools and activities briefs for our technical products across a range of mediums
- Manage marketing initiatives and special projects from concept to execution
- Act as the intermediary between the technical and commercial stakeholders and the Marketing Department to ensure all requirements are considered and delivered through marketing activities in an insightful and customer value-adding way
- Create and critically proof-read written and technical content
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience marketing a technical product in either the pump or an associated market sector (must understand the customer base and distribution channels)
- Technically minded and relationship focused, enabling the ability to listen and interpret the needs of the customers into well-defined marketing plans
- Experience project managing marketing campaigns, including cost management
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) mandatory with attention to detail in content writing
- Highly skilled within Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Organised and skilled at prioritising tasks and projects to meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
Please note all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.