Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Financial Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individual for the following position to be part of our growing team:
Senior Project Manager
As an essential part of Grundfos 2025 strategy to establish simplified, standardized and automated global processes, the Project Manager is a key to secure smooth and successful migrations as well as manage other change projects within Finance.
The Project Manager will assume responsibility for migrating processes under the umbrella of the Finance Streamline project as well as other finance change projects. You will be fully accountable for a successful execution of the project deliverables. You will manage all aspects of a large project from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Plan and organize migration and other projects in close co-operation with local finance, SMEs, the outsourcing provider, the Shared Service delivery organization, etc.
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Follow the Process Migration Framework where relevant
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured and according to the Finance Excellence Framework
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication and change management plan to gain commitment and to facilitate altering stakeholders’ behaviours
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Prepare status reports on the progress of the project
- Establish a risk plan including risk identification, evaluation, identify actions to manage risks and execute according to the risk plan etc.
- Ensure that all process deliverables are completed and appropriately signed-off before hand-over to operation
- Manage dialogue with stakeholders in local organization
- Conduct Kick-off meeting
- Manage risks & quality
- Ensure Hypercare
- +5 years of experience with project and process management
- Experience with managing Finance Transformation projects
- Profound experience with leading teams and complex activities
- Possess Finance processes knowledge in the statutory and compliance area instituted in a SAP environment
- Cope effectively with change and deals comfortably with risk and uncertainties
- Approach conflicts as opportunities
- Establish and genuinely maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and focused on gaining their trust and respect and make effort to understand behaviors
- Ensure decisions are made based on relevant people, analysis, process knowledge, own experience and sound judgement
- Direct others and able to bring out the best in people
- Good communicator that practice genuine attentive and active listening
- Have good presentation skills
- Act and seen as a truthful individual
- Possessing good negotiating skills and able to problem solve
- Pursue all tasks with energy, drive and a need to finish, although faced with resistance or setbacks
- Effective at time Management, planning and able to set priorities
- Able to apply expertise and technology effectively
- Advanced level of English orally and in writing
- Cross-organizational insights
- Cultural understanding, networking, and efficient communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, demonstrating fluency with Microsoft Office tools
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application via our career site:
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.