Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us!
Come and join our HR Services team. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and user focused employee for the following position:
French speaking HR Coordinator for Service Center
What is the job about?
Front office tasks:
- Receive and resolve employee requests from all of the Grundfos world via phone, mail and ticket system
- Acting as knowledge expert of both global and local HR processes, policies and practices
- Update knowledge databases and FAQ forms
- Empower users to use automated HR platforms for their requests
- Analyse incoming requests to support HR learning agility and continuously improve quality
Back office tasks:
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for France and other European or American companies
- Manage end-to-end employee lifecycle processes
- Participate in time data consolidation and data preparation and consolidation for payroll run
- Process contract modifications with high accuracy and integrity
- Prepare work instructions with a high focus on accuracy
Learning administration (specialization area):
- Deliver professional learning admin services in alignment with the global learning admin process
- Guidance and information about administrative handling of training activities
- Set up courses in Success Factors
- Handle day-to-day learning admin (enrolments, cancellations, etc.)
- Communication with participants
- Close coordination with course owners, trainers and local support
- Finalization of courses incl. invoicing
- Ad hoc reporting
What does success look like?
- Highly satisfied users
- Requests are managed on time and with high quality
- Close collaboration with team and other parts of HR colleagues
- You are highly motivated to learn something new every day
- You work according to defined procedures and workflows and like to contribute to continuous improvement
What do you need to apply?
- Business related degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working with HR administration
- Experienced experience working with learning administration
- Fluent English and French is a must (written & oral)
- Experience with SuccessFactors or other Learning Managements Systems is an advantage
- Excellent with numbers
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social-, team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.