Do you want to join a Commercial Excellence team supporting 60+ sales companies globally and create impact through pricing analysis – directly influencing the business results of Grundfos?
Then kickstart your career as a Pricing Excellence Analyst in Grundfos’ Commercial Excellence team.
“You will act as an in-house consultant and work side by side with me. I started my career in a similar role and was fresh out of university with no pricing experience. This is the perfect job for you if you want a steep learning curve and can see yourself being part of an ‘Avengers’ team where we focus on global impact and have wide exposure to the rest of the organization. The role offers numerous development possibilities, and it allows you to take more responsibility with time,” Senior Pricing Excellence Consultant, Veronika Vedlin, explains.
Commercial Excellence – a small team with a global impact
You will become part of our Commercial Excellence team at our HQ in Bjerringbro. Here, you will help drive a global change management agenda and equip sales teams with tools and competencies to be better at delivering the optimum customer experience and achieving their financial goals. Your work will focus on 4 key areas: global pricing processes, developing pricing competencies in our global sales companies, defining best practice and providing pricing tools.
In addition, you will become an active member of the cross-functional End-to-End Pricing team where we secure alignment with colleagues from Finance, Business Development, IT, etc. in setting the direction for pricing initiatives in Grundfos.
Prepare analyses that will set an agenda
You will develop analyses and create reports for strategic decision-making. Specifically, you will:
- Prepare ad hoc analyses related to e.g. discount and rebate structures, net prices, list price mark-ups, to support on-going pricing initiatives
- Develop monthly and quarterly reporting on key pricing excellence initiatives and contribute to the maintenance of tools that support pricing-related business processes
- Contribute to the definition of group standards, including a description of the optimum pricing set-up for our sales companies
- Support the implementation of pricing initiatives in our sales companies, including local adaptations
- Identify and present opportunities for optimisation, often in collaboration with our sales companies
You can expect 15-20 travel days a year to our sales companies around the world.
Analytically strong and systems savvy
To succeed in this role, you must be interested in pricing, systems and crunching numbers. You are independent, have the ability to create change and collaborate and communicate with stakeholders on all organisational levels – from the local salesperson to the executives.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Recently obtained a MSc in business, economics or finance or bring equivalent work experience together with a strong business acumen
- Bring strong analytical skills, being able to find the core piece of information in a large dataset as well as zoom out to understand the bigger picture and present it to others
- Are able to quickly grasp the technical details behind software systems – experience with SAP ERP/SAP CRM/SAP BW and Vendavo Profit Analyzer is an advantage
- Are an expert in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Communicate effortlessly in written and spoken English
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Pricing Excellence Consultant Veronika Vedlin on +45 20 27 81 26.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 2 February 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 6.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.