Grundfos in Spain is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Service Representative & Team Leader to support the existing Service&Solutions team in providing high level of after sales for Grundfos customers. This individual will be based in Madrid area, reporting to the Service&Solutions Manager in Iberia.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team.
What is the job about?
As a Service Representative & Team Leader you will perform some specific hands-on activities: maintenance, troubleshooting, assessment, repair and start-ups on pumps and pumping systems. You will be travelling to and from customer sites & Grundfos workshops. Also will supervise a team of electro-mechanical technicians.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise performance of a team of technicians, providing technical support, hands-on support and guidance. Control of team performance and KPIs
- Execute service calls as instructed
- Interact with customers & perform workshop and field service including trouble-shooting, assessment, inspection, reporting, reassembly and testing of pumps.
- Commissioning of new pumps and pump sets and operator training.
- Prepare commissioning and service reports, ensuring high standards for customer satisfaction
- Report on installations & site conditions that affect the operation or lifetime of the products and scope for new service business.
- Ensure high standards for H&S in daily jobs for the team, on-site and in Grundfos Workshop
- Support and training for Service Providers
- Customer meetings and calls for specific matters
- Quality audits and quality processes ownership
- Communication with Product Managers and Factories for technical enquiries
- Represent Grundfos in Warranty and repair matters towards customers and Service Providers
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a mechanic/electrician or holder of Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Some years working experience in a similar role
- Medium English level
- Strong competence and experience in servicing pumps or rotating equipment, hydraulics, electric motors, Power Electronics..etc.
- Must be able to perform advanced pump service / maintenance activities, with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Ability to service pumps in a production environment.
- Read and interpret service instructions and IOMs for assembly, repair, reassembly and operation as required including completion of reports in either paper or electronic form.
- Team supervision experience and line management skills
- Experience in Building, Industry and Water Utilities sectors/applications is highly considered a plus
- Must be a strong team player but as well able to work independently
- Able to travel up to 30-40% of time
- Must have good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers, fellow employees and outsourced Service Providers, with proactive, friendly and problem-solving approach.
- Capable to work in work environments ranging from a workshop to on-site at construction/building/industrial facilities.
- Handle a variety of tools and processes.
- Analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose systemic problems.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.