The Pricing Manager will work closely with our global Price Excellence and US Sales companies in setting the direction for how Grundfos does pricing towards our customers. This position is responsible for ensuring proper alignment between pricing related activities conducted in various functions of Grundfos (Finance, Program Management, BD, etc.). The role is based out of our Brookshire, TX office and will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager with a dotted line report to the General Manager.
- Engage in planning, implementing and the ongoing management of the US sales company's price optimzation programs for all products.
- Manage the pricing setups which includes setting up discount matrixes for standard distribution sales, structuring net price agreements, governance structures for handling special pricing and project sales, setup of customer value added services (fees) and handling of pricing master data
- Responsible for maintaining and carrying out regular updates of the price development for specific product groups and on key Fair Pricing initiatives.
- Identify, initiate and complete pricing initiatives in the Grundfos US sales company and make ad hoc price analyses including communication on all levels in the organization.
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and report on matters of pricing and revenue / margin performance. develop and produce various elements of data analysis, pricing reports, and conduct market and competitor research to aide pricing efforts, drive strategic discussions, and supplement performance reviews.
Required Education & Experience
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field is required. Ideal candidates have 2-5 years experience working in a similar capacity.
- Experience within B2B pricing.
- Proven ability to gather and interpret relevant data as well as identifying and presenting key areas with opportunities for optimisation.
- Strong verbal and communication skills are a must. English proficiency is required. Candidates must have the ability to present technical and complex information and interact with all levels in the organization.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience working SAP (Business Warehouse) is highly preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 25-30 days per year.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.