Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over Europe who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Do you want to establish close relationships within the global Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond your own categories?
We are currently looking for:
Senior Purchasing Manager
The purpose of the position is following:
- From a purchase strategic point to plan, propose, decide and implement the overall category strategies, targets and supplier portfolio within the EMEA region
- Manage Sourcing Managers, Supplier Account Managers, Category Buyers and Assistants within global, regional and local categories to meet the overall targets set for categories and suppliers
- Establish and maintain deep insight into the relevant supplier markets
- Manage and support Sourcing Managers and Category Buyers in building sourcing strategies, setting targets for the categories aligned with the overall strategies short as well as long term and the implementation of the strategies
- Continuously work on optimisation of the supplier portfolio and cost
- Support activities from EMEA plants towards suppliers
- Ensure high quality in our contribution in development projects
- Secure support from Sourcing Managers towards project sales
- Manage and support Supplier Account Managers in building relationship strategies, setting targets as well as implementing those
- Build and maintain close relations with key suppliers and other major accounts
- Manage and support Sourcing Assistants
- Overall Sourcing-, Supplier- and Performance management on regional and local suppliers
- Supplier Development and Performance Management on global suppliers
- Member of EMEA Purchasing Management team
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as Manager within purchasing (sourcing and SRM) in a global organization
- Successfully completed commercial or technical degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent purchasing experience, good negotiating skills, entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent English
- Advanced MS Office
Position and Reporting:
- The Senior Purchasing Manager will be reporting to the Purchasing Director of EMEA
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter by clicking on “Apply”.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.