Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Currently, Grundfos Saudi Arabia is aiming to further strengthen our sales force. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer to handle our KSA Commercial Buildings market.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Sales Engineer, you will actively promote and sell Grundfos products and services, to the corporate market within KSA and generate ideas and support product development based on feedback from customers.
You will present the total Grundfos products to prospective and existing clients in order to increase the revenue of the company and achieve the budgeted sales targets.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are to:
- Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed designed strategies & plans in Commercial Buildings Segment
- Search and define new expandable segments/customers, exploiting and evaluating the weight of all business opportunities.
- Maintain and develop a strong rapport with current clients/project stakeholders through personal visits, telephone calls and correspondence, in order to address any customer dissatisfaction issues and identify any additional revenue potential. Build & grow customer relationships.
- Ensure that the clients are delivered what has been promised by following up on their need from other concerned Sections/Dept.
- Continuous Feedback on sales activities (distributors/customers) to the Sales management highlighting issues that need to be monitored and requiring corrective action, in order to maintain a total quality service standard.
- Negotiate during the sales process and brief the customers with all details to reach a final agreement and finalize PO or contract.
- Ensure sustainable business by networking and engaging with relevant stake holders for projects pipeline (design; feasibility; tender stages)
- Register all activities in CRM
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, with at least 2 years of experience of proven track record in Pump Industry or related construction industry preferably in Commercial Buildings Segment.
- Good presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal ability and networking skills. Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
- Technically strong & capable to discuss all technical issues with consultants
- Willing to travel on short notices
To learn more about Grundfos Saudi Arabia, please visit our website at sa.grundfos.com.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.