Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist based in Poznan
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you
The role is responsible for developing comprehensive plans to promote the company via appropriate platforms. Digital Marketing Specialist will be aid in the execution of a digital communications plan and provide tactical and analytical support to help guide and enhance future communications. The successful candidate will also be responsible for enhancing online business and developing and implementing digital campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, youtube and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Grundfos social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Plan and execute budgets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Effectively cooperate with internal stakeholders to ensure high efficiency of communication projects
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in B2C and B2B
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.