Back &Front Office Manager
- Coordinating work of the technical consulting department
- Delegating incoming queries, prioritizing them (after agreeing with Sales)
- Setting goals for department employees, their subsequent monitoring and accounting
- Selection of Grundfos devices
- Cooperation with sales teams to improve the offer process
- Initiating, implementing and controlling the changes introduced
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Higher technical education in Environmental Engineering (preferably polytechnic with a specialization in HEVAC, Water Supply and Sewerage or Water and sewage treatment)
- Professional experience in a company with a similar profile
- Experience in managing a team of a minimum 5 people
- Knowledge of SAP CRM will be an advantage
- MS Office support
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
Location: Poznań, Poland
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.