Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager provides leadership, supervision, process efficiency and process improvement for their team and to ensure that Grundfos is exceeding the support expectations of the customer and the organization. The Inside Sales Supervisor will focus on the development of their team as well as the individual professional development of their team members.
- Supervise the Inside Sales team by assigning work, providing support to direct reports and peers pertaining to quality and quantity of work performed, evaluating and drafting PDD and development plan.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to the team to develop skills, building productivity and develop a strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, shared goals, common procedures and reporting.
- Provide leadership and accountability for accurate provision of service to customers and serves as a resource to the team by answering questions, assisting with problem resolution.
- Serve as a resource to the team by answering questions, assisting with problem resolution
- Assess processes and systems and implements quality improvement measures and participates in the development of policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and accountability for inside sales and delivery related to competent, timely inside sales activities for all Grundfos products.
- Interact with the external sales team, engineers and customers and provide effective communication to the GCA management group, internal and external stakeholders regarding ongoing activities, strategies and plans.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulation and direction and identify non-compliance situations for resolution.
- Provide leadership and comply with all health and safety initiatives to ensure the Company remains a safe workplace.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Required Education & Experience
Successful completion of post-secondary education in Business or a related discipline or equivalent knowledge, education and pump experience is a plus. 5-7 years related experience or a combination of training, education and experience leading a team is required. The position is key role in the pump marketing/sales environment and extensive experience providing inside sales support is preferred.
- Ability to make sound decisions in situations that are time sensitive and to identify and solve problems, and plan, organize and coordinate activities and work independently.
- Proven supervisory experience engaging and developing others.
- Proficiency in the use of PCs, Microsoft applications, SAP, and Web Browsers with the ability to develop spreadsheets, presentations, and analysis tools.
- Ability to lead a team, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop professional business relationships and to respectfully interact effectively and professionally with clients, partners and co-workers in all departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English and to make effective presentations.
- Must be prepared to assume a high degree of responsibility in a pressure environment and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional skills development and present a positive, competent image to customers, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Business maturity and acumen to behave in a professional manner. This includes self-motivation, time organization, solid work ethic and a positive outlook. Enthusiasm and a sense of urgency are required.
The incumbent is in a seated position for prolonged periods of time with occasional twisting to reach equipment on desk, performs simple grasping, listens with sufficient acuity to perform all aspects of the job, and occasionally lifts up to 15 lbs.
The duties of this position are performed in an office environment.
Condition of Employment
This position may occasionally require travel. Therefore the incumbent should be willing to travel, and must possess and maintain a valid passport.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.