With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.Would you like to utilise your strong content wirting skills to lead and support our ambition of making our strong brand even stronger?“
We are on a very exciting journey of enhancing our brand to new levels to support and reinforce Grundfos’ purpose: »We pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people«
- To create online and offline content for Grundfos India in coordination with business segments and lead marketing team, in line with sales strategy
- Plan & create rich content like case studies, whitepapers, short snackable visuals to attract target audience
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company needs and deadlines
- Writing, editing and proof-reading copy for online/offline campaigns based on data shared and online research
- To develop a creative and eye-catching copy that fulfils the needs of the company or brand
- Grow social media and engagement with current and new channel opportunities, including content planning and writing for all platforms
- To ideate, develop and deliver video content of marketing campaigns in collaboration with product and tech support teams
- To assist marketing team in developing content for SEO & SEM
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in content marketing
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative tasks within the Marketing Team
- Coordinate special projects as required
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners for various marketing initiatives.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested, commensurate with the position
What do you need to apply?
- Master of Applied Science or bachelor’s degree in science or engineering (preferably Electronics / Electrical / CSE) with MBA in Marketing
- At least 1-3 years proven professional experience in a copy writer/content writer role
- Proficiency in English language both verbal & non-verbal with proof reading skills
- Must be an excellent thinker with a creative and innovative mindset to work within given deadlines
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & sharepoint online
- Graphic design capabilities (inDesign) for web, print and digital marketing is advantageous though not essential
- Strong content management skills across all digital platforms
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities with an ability in work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude, friendly personality and motivated to succeed
- Strong communication skills – Face-to-face, via email, via phone, via digital channels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and work within company processes and policies
- Able to easily build rapport and engage stakeholders across all levels
This position will be based out of chennai.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.