Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Senior Subscription Specialist/ (As-a-Service)
Responsible for operating end-to-end order-to cash processes for subscription billing, including master data creation and maintenance, order processing, billing and incoming customer payments processing. Follow up on order delivery and fulfilment with the Grundfos global service organization. Furthermore, perform reporting activities and ensure timely and accurately submission of revenue figures to the accounting team. Support the business requirements for launching new digital offerings, create and maintain products, rating plans. Provide customer support in respect to invoice disputes.
Participate in the implementation of the Monetization and Billing platform, support the launch and delivery of digital offerings within Grundfos. At first hand, the focus would be on Europe and Northern America. Part of the responsibilities are to support with testing the new solution, prepare process documentation, provide input to the project team.
Work closely with the project team and various functions, to ensure timely and accurately performance of daily tasks.
- Support the delivering digital offerings using a monetization and billing platform
- In first hand participate in the project deploying a new solution for managing subscription billing, and in SAP Ecommerce platform for order entry. Subsequent to the deployment, support both with roll-out of the solution and manage the day-to-day operation
- Prepare test cases, training material, work instructions, process documentation etc. to support not only the deployment, but also facilitate the day-to-day operation of subscriptions
- Support product owners with creating and maintaining digital offerings, rating plans within the subscription and billing platform
- Follow up on fulfilment of service orders related to digital products
- Coordinate and follow up with IoT team on activation and changes to digital offerings
- Work in close collaboration with finance and accounting teams to ensure timely allocation of customer payments
- Provide reports related to revenue recognition to accounting departments and support the month end closing activities
- Support customers/Customer Support in respect to queries related to subscription billing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, or in General Business administration
- Several years of work experience in order-to-cash area in an international organization required
- Deep understanding of business processes in international organizations, and end-to-end order to cash process expertise
- Experience with Knowledge Sharing activities hereunder writing process documentation, establish training material etc.
- Experience with day-to-day operation of a subscription platform
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good cultural understanding and networking skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent level of English orally and in writing
- ERP system (Preferably SAP), Microsoft tools, knowledge of Ecommerce tools is an advantage
Location in Budapest, extensive travelling should be expected
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.