Develop, drive and support improvements and performance within the continuous development and operational support of physical flow processes in Grundfos' supply chain by applying broad supply chain expert knowledge and change managment capabilities.
- Implement and deploy best practices through continuous improvements and projects throughout Grundfos’ Supply Chain.
- Continuously improve execution of practices and methods based on performance and process indicators.
- Solve issues and act as an expert supporting the operational side of Grundfos’ Supply Chain.
- Contribute to GPS Supply Chain element: contribute to the assessment model, metrics, support plants’ action plans, etc.
- Participate in Supply Chain Digitalization initiatives.
- Be the contact person for local Supply Chain Management (SCM) process consultants/specialists dealing with daily issues, sharing and solving these within the Global Process Networks.
- Participate in strategic and operational supply chain projects and e.g. task force assignments.
- Own, maintain and execute training in processes, analytics, tools and methods. Drive and participate in the design and improvement of global training activities.
- Ensure progress on issue lists and corresponding CBIs together with IS consultants. Maintain relevant documentation.
- Collecting Supply Chain data for performance reporting and analytics.
- Design and maintain metrics, indicators, dashboards ; carry out relevant reporting and deep dive analytics.
- The tasks are characterized by a medium to high complexity and scale, but primarily within the realm of Supply Chain.
- Participate in presentations and discussions of tasks and initiatives with members on higher management levels.
- The role applies knowledge and skills across a spectrum of functions and organizational levels, or encompass a relatively deep level of knowledge within Grundfos' Supply Chain solutions and thus business insight.
- Experience working with defined processes & analytics within Supply Chain.
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large (discrete) manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 5 years up of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes, metrics and activities within the functional area in Supply chain.
- Ability to influence others.
- Posses a natural interest & savvy for relevant supply chain IT systems/tools with the ability to fast adopt new one.
- Ability to facilitate and drive improvement initiatives.
- Approach improvements from an end-to-end and holistic view.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.