With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. We provide effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions, with a large focus on digital offerings. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering smart water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.”
Do you have experience in indenifying and negotiating with new suppliers related to the areas of Electrical and Electronic commodities? Here is your chance to gain an international network and be our lead negotiator in a global organization. You get to work across cultures and companies to influence our future sourcing strategy and take responsibility for the portfolio of suppliers.
- Responsible for identification of new suppliers, work with auditors to pre approve the supplier, run audits and follow up on Audits and define strategy for Electricals and control cubicle commodities.
- Responsible for commercial finalization/Negotiation/Managing any price increase/work out year on year cost out activities for the assigned commodity.
- To work closely with Cross functional team to evolve cost out ideas through Resource/localization/Bundle Buy and other sourcing levers.
- Responsible for supplier relationship for Local suppliers in close cooperation with the local unit and Purchase management.
- Responsible for regular contact and follow-up with the suppliers related to performance against QCD targets and agreed supplier development activities
- Responsible for collecting requirements, expected consumption (forecast) etc. from production and relevant local units.
- Provides participants to the Supplier Satisfaction Survey and follows up towards the suppliers concerning the results of the SSS.
- Manages/drives meetings between the operational units and suppliers according to the SRM strategy, guidelines and agreements.
- Responsible for development dialogue with suppliers and implementation of actions.
- Identifies and drives supply chain improvements in cooperation with the local units, working with local key suppliers on
- Works with local key suppliers on business development sharing strategies, technology road maps and future Cooperation
- Works closely together with the relevant SAMs to follow initiated supplier development activities
- BE Electrical or Electronics with 3-7 year of experience in sourcing electronic and electrical commodities
- Should have experience in handling Electricals, Motors and Control cubicle suppliers
- Should have exposure in SAP MM module
This position will be based at Chennai
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.