The Finance Director is accountable for all the financial matters within Peerless Pump Company. The Finance Director will be key in developing the architect in and the executor of the financial strategy together with the General manager and be a key driver and inspirator of improving the cashflow and profitability within the Peerless Pump Company entity. The Finance Director will strongly partner with the services from Grundfos Group as per relevant arm-length agreements (such as Finance Shared Services, IT Setup, legal Support etc.). This position will operate daily out of the Peerless Pump Company facility in Indianapolis, IN. Support for relocation and work authorization will not be provided.
- People Management and stakeholder management in Finance (and IS and Legal) community and of own direct reports
- Partner with the General Manager and the board in financial strategic initiatives and plans for continuously improvement of cash-flow and profitability
- Develop and drive the entire business system in Peerless (planning processes, project management, cashflow management, performance management, development processes, pricing, Group agreements
- Work to analyze data and create reports out of the various systems and worksheets (SAP, Excel)
- Adhoc financial analysis and management support
Required Education and Experience
A Bachelors’ degree Finance, Management and/or similar field of study. A Master’s degree or MBA is preferred. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 10+ years of experience within Finance (preferable experience from a broad set of Finance roles and especially from FP&A related roles is required. A minimum of 5 years of experience in big global organizations is highly preferred.
- Experience in establishing pricing processes for projects, sales, service, solutions, spare parts etc is required.
- Proven experience in executing business plans and engaging others in the organization including internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in analyzing data and creating easy understandable conclusions/recommendation for business decisions and the ability to challenge core assumptions behind business decisions.
- Experience driving a target setting and budget/forecast processes.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills in English is required.
- Experience leading Finance teams and processes; developing and collaborating with Finance talent.
- Experience and willingness to be hands on with financial data within various systems. Working knowledge and experience in SAP is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an assembly industrial manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within a global company and or within international customers is strongly preferred.
- Travel expectations for this position is low. Minimal travel perhaps for business as needed; less than 5%.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.