With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. We provide effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions, with a large focus on digital offerings. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering smart water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.”
The role incumbent as being an integral part of the EHS department and is involved in the Plant EHS activities. The incumbent has to be a key driver in carrying out the EHS activities and maintain the related documents. The job involves close coordination with all the departments. The individual will have to possess working knowledge and min. 6-7 yrs experience in using/implementing the safe work practices related to Environment Health & Safety Management System, Risk Assessments, Safety audits, Documentation and interpersonal skills
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Ensuring the adherence to Plant Safety procedures/policies and enhancing the Safety Culture.
- Establishing, Implementing & Maintaining the Environment, Health & Safety Management System in accordance with ISO14001/ISO45001
- Identifying improvement opportunities in EHS and be a driver.
- Daily Review of Safety Hazards for implementation.
- Performing Gemba walk to identify safety hazards for rectification.
- Facilitate cross-functional teams in utilizing systematic safety improvement through Safety Walk.
- Responsible for the Aspect/Impact assessment as per ISO14001.
- Responsible for Hazard/Risk assessments as per ISO45001/OHSAS.
- Ensuring the compliance to the Statutory requirements.
- Documentation and data control.
- Be a part in implementing the Grundfos Production System – GPS.
- Ensuring the adherence to Grundfos Standards – GDS.
- Monthly reporting of the EHS performance.
- Identification and implementation of safety Improvement proposals and kaizens
- Certification in Safety with 6-7 years of experience in Enviroment, health and Safety
- Knowledge on ISO14001/ISO45001
This position is based in Chennai
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.