Here at GRUNDFOS we are looking for someone who is equally as passionate as we are.
We are a relentlessly ambitious business who focus on our people. Ensuring we work in an open, trustworthy and diverse environment. Our goal as a business is to innovate, provide quality service and advance on suitability solutions, always aiming to be more efficient in everything that we do.
If the above sounds like a business, you would like to be a part of then please look at the job details below. Grundfos are extremely excited about offering this opportunity.
As our new Production Supervisor (Engineer to Order) you will be responsible for Production of Engineer to Order packages and Control Panels in a low volume Project environment.
You will need to facilitate work and organisation a group of 25-35 Operators and 2 Team Leaders in a sector of the Autonomous Production Unit. You will be Responsible for the performance of the Team through task guidance, coaching, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Maintain, monitor and improve standards across production with Focus of EHS, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
- Ensure that the employees know the Strategy and direction for the plant and how they can contribute.
- Responsible for process improvements within the Grundfos Production System (GPS). Make the GPS model understandable and accessible to all and demonstrate to people in the team how they can contribute.
- Train and develop all team members to follow processes, standards and engage in continuous improvement activities.
- Lead by example every day. Work with other functions in a Low Volume Project Environment.
- Work and operate on our computer-controlled touch screen equipment.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are continuously met and help develop an interdependent Safety Culture.
- Collaborate functionally to Deliver goals of the Business.
- Ideally have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant or transferable work experience in Production Supervision
- Ability to work in and lead team whilst leading by example and acting as a role model
- Basic computer skills required and ability to use SAP at a basic level.
- Use problems solving tools and lean methodology.
- Have focus on Continuous elimination of the "7 Wastes".
- Ideally have hands on experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical Project Environment
- Collaboration, Accountability, Customer Centricity
- Adapting and Responding to change
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Working with People
- Planning and Organising
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Great team culture, family owned global organisation
- Wide range of Employee Benefits, bonus, awards and incentives
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
If this sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter through the ‘Apply’ link.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
View our Grundfos YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos
Or take a look at our careers page on: https://uk.grundfos.com/about-us/career.html
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.