Are you ready to put your project & people management skills to good use and challenge yourself?
Join us as we embark on a new journey too big to fail, that takes our key customers into the future and transforms our operating model.
Building Services & distribution is and has been the core business segment throughout the company’s history, and the backbone of Western Europe’s operating model. To strengthen this position, we need to accelerate our key 2025 strategic projects together with customers, partners and other external/internal stakeholders.
Join our ambitious Regional Building Service management team, responsible for West Europe.
In our Regional BS Management team located in Bjerringbro and throughout West Europe, works a team of 11 colleagues. Together, we are dedicated to developing and digitalize our current channels and growing our end user relationships, as the preferred water solution partner.
At the same time, we need to further develop a 2-5 year more comprehensive business portfolio consisting of customer, channels, products, and business models etc. towards our strategy 2025 ambitions.
You will be engaging cross functional through-out our matrix organisation with colleagues, customer, end users, channel and sales top of mind, to align and secure deliverables that makes a significant change to our customers and environment.
“This is a unique opportunity to transform a large successful business into future positions, that shapes not only industry trends, but also customer behaviours,” says Segment Director Jimmie Rasmussen.
With a key role in securing project traction and process efficiency, you will plan, drive, illustrate and support implementation of Building Services strategic projects etc. Concretely, you will:
- Secure a continuously strategic fit in BS projects with group strategy, keeping up to date with macro trends and shifts in market dynamics.
- Shape and structure overall project portfolio targets supporting individual project managers.
- Establish, feed and validate the project pipeline achieving future value targets.
- Track and support the execution of BS strategic projects.
- Support, scope and illustrate the projects critical paths, and cross functional deliverables towards future positions.
- Build business cases for project approvals and secure proof of concept.
- Support BS regional management with ad hoc project tasks.
- Actively involve the project stakeholders and the team in project planning to ensure agreement on scope, procedures, timeframes and budgets
- Create and monitor project progress and secure adherence to timeframes, budgets and sales development.
- Synergize resources across projects within the team and throughout the organisation
- Facilitate team meetings as well as cross functional ones.
- You have 6+ years’ experience as a consultant or with project management.
- You are strategic thinking with solid commercial understanding, captured in business cases and presented with impact.
- You enjoy working with people as a team and have experience in change management.
- Preferably, you have experience working B2BC from a manufacturer towards wholesalers, retailers and end users.
- Excellent cross function collaboration skills with high engagement and accountability.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to simplify complexity and execute
- It is a plus but not a prerequisite if you hold a master’s degree or equivalent within business, marketing, digital commercial transformation and strategy.
“Although knowledge of B2BC is a great plus, we are looking for highly specialised skills in project management, portfolio setting and business modelling. Therefore, a strong background in projects and business activities is necessary, as is proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization and a self-starter mindset,” adds Jimmie.
Excited to join our team?
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Segment Director Jimmie Rasmussen on +45 2966 5548 (Please do not call during week 6, due to vacation)
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.