Global Car Fleet Manager
Responsible for managing Grundfos’ global car fleet, improving fleet administration standards, policies for vehicle operation, and at the same time securing attractive offerings for employees. Driving optimisations and continuous improvement, user centricity, KPI’s and reporting, efficiency and standardisation in parallel with deploying Grundfos’ global company car policy.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Daily operations - Responsible for developing standards and documentation framework for daily operations of the Grundfos car fleet. Through local network of fleet administrators making sure that we have attractive offerings for eligible employees and that service is kept on a high level. Securing implementation and governance of the dual source strategy.
- Subject Matter Expert - Act as subject matter expert to secure continued development of the area and knowledge sharing in the fleet administrator network.
- Governance, compliance & reporting - Implementation of the global car policy and support local entities to establish their own policy within the framework of the global policy. Secure reporting to relevant stakeholders (HR Management Team and Group Management).
- Vendor management - Handle dialogue and coordination with the vendors to secure strong partnership.
- Green focus - Actively contribute to Grundfos’ ambition of converting the fleet to more environmental cars and reduce footprint from the fleet (SDG13).
Required Minimum Qualifications
- At least 4-5 years of experience within fleet management
- Experience with developing standards and KPI’s
- Experience with contract and vendor management
- Experience with complex stakeholder management
- Experience from a global company
- Experience in managing people
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Experience managing big projects
- Good communicator
- Highly structured and organized
- Able to both to take high level perspective and dive into the details
- Open and outgoing
- Ability to act at all organisational levels
- High level of change readiness and flexibility
- Good presentation and training skills
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.