Peerless Pump Company is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead and manage all the marketing activities for the company. This includes materials development, website management, media coordination and other communications. The Marketing Manager will work in partnership with the sales team and in aligning the overall strategic marketing goals, build and execute marketing plans that support sales, lead generation and brand efforts. This role will be an individual contributor and report to the Executive VP, Sales for Peerless Pump Company. This role will operate daily out of the Indianapolis, IN office. Qualified candidates will have work authorization to work in the USA. Relocation will not be provided for this position.
•General-Develop and create all marketing materials such as brochures, web pages and other marketing materials to ensure brand identity alignment.
•Web Site- Manage the content creation and maintenance of the website, review and tracking of analytics.
•Literature-Copy creation for sales and marketing brochures, as well as published technical documents and manuals, with the support of product management.
•Brand Identity-Maintain and create all presentation materials, letterhead, ppt templates, etc. to ensure uniform brand presentation
•Social Media- Responsible for the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for company social media accounts, including the creation and communication of a regular publishing schedule.
•Trade Shows/Events- Responsible for trade show and other applicable event content. This includes the administration/coordination of booth and attendees.
•Trade Media-Responsible for the creation and coordination of advertisements, trade articles, press releases, etc.
•Go to Market Strategies-Support multiple market sales initiatives. Coordinate with internal sales and external partners.
•Market Data-Responsible for supporting market communications, sales leads and market data, with internal and external sources.
•Budget Coordination –Manage budgets across various channels and partners.
•Work within an international environment, collaborating with colleagues on brand guideline and privacy policies.
•Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or equivalent. Additionally, it is important that candidates have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience working in corporate marketing and communications, working with campaigns and plans.
- Possess experience and knowledge of with digital marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language are required.
- Copywriting or journalistic writing experience, especially in a technical environment, is a plus.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- High competency in Microsoft Office products with working knowledge of standard social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, Twitter, Instagram), including analytics.
- Ability to work with a collaborative attitude and work well both independently and within a team.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Determination and a strong work ethic.
- Travel up to 15% travel (USA and International) will be required. Candidates must be able to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.