Would you like to design cost optimisations for our world-renowned, sustainable pumps?
Then join our new value engineering team to help make material cost savings that do not compromise on quality. Working hands-on with our entire portfolio, you get to work with specialists from across the value chain and gain insight into all technical aspects of our pumps intersecting with electronics.
”This is a great opportunity to be part of something new that you can help shape and where you can really look at a finished product and say that you made sure that it lives up to its value potential.”
– Dorte Jepsen, Head of Design to Value
Be part of a mechatronics expert team from the very beginning
Value engineering is not a new discipline in Grundfos. But to strengthen our cost reduction function, we are now centralising our expertise into an international and cross-functional team of specialists across mechanics and electronics.
Working with agile principles, your team’s mission is to identify and implement potential materials optimisations in all products we have in production.
Find new ways to cost-optimise our products
Together with your senior electronics engineer colleague, you will assist in setting the direction for how we approach material cost-savings related to electronics in Grundfos. This means that you will help come up with design to value ideas and help approve or deny product changes as ambassadors for high quality.
You will be involved in the entire process from idea generation to implementation as you:
- Analyse products for potential cost-savings and initiate projects for implementing changes
- Design product changes related to electronics and complete technical documentation
- Specify tests in compliance with norms and product approval standards
- Follow up on, analyse and provide preliminary conclusions on tests
- Visit productions across Europe, the US and China 5-6 weeks a year to provide guidance and ensure that the finished product is produced correctly
Technical profile with electronic know-how
- You have a BSc or MSc in electronic engineering or an alternative mechanical/electronical background
- You know how to document technical changes
- You communicate fluently in English
- It would be a great plus if you also have experience with mechanics and software, but it is not a prerequisite
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Design to Value Dorte Jepsen on +45 5232 5124.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than February 25, 2020 by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.