Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Consultant, HR Data Governance
Develop and deploy a solid data governance framework for Payroll and Benefits data that will ensure transparency and compliance across Grundfos’ 60+ countries and 100+ legal entities. Furthermore, together with the management team securing alignment of both global and local data in our ongoing system consolidation agenda.
- Establishes policies, standards and processes - developed and maintain a strong policy framework, develop data standards, and align governance and maintenance processes.
- Drive documentation – drive the process of collecting and aligning documentation for the area as well as securing local ownership and periodic review/maintenance.
- Subject matter expert - consults on data quality and governance across the Payroll & Benefits area.
- Reduce data redundancy and increases consistency - build confidence of data used for decision making and improving data knowledge/accessibility across the area.
- Periodic reviews - ensure continued compliance with the data governance policies (includes compliance assessments, monitoring and control testing).
- GDPR Stewart for HR – working closely with the GDPR responsible in HR and secure implementation of Group policies and guidelines for data protection.
- At least 4-5 years of experience within Data governance, preferably in an HR context
- Experience with developing standards, policies and KPI’s
- Experience with complex stakeholder management
- Experience with creating structured process documentation and procedure descriptions
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Highly structured and organized
- Good communicator
- Able to both to take high level perspective and dive into the details
- Open and outgoing
- Ability to act on multiple organizational levels
- High level of change readiness and flexibility
- Good presentation and training skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.