We enforce our Segment Building Service and search for a Product Engineer in Bjerringbro headquarter for the Technical Life Cycle Management.
What do we offer?
Grundfos is a leader in Developing, Manufacture and Supplier of pump, pump systems, electronic motors and electronic parts. As one of the biggest innovative pump manufactures in the world we take the responsibility for our employees, our customers and our environment. The Grundfos group employees in their 80
What can you expect?
• self-dependent design and maintenance work for Hydro Boosters and Fire Fighting systems
• create and change of drawings, bills of material and master data
• Performing VPC, Exemptions and cost analysis for the related products
• continuously optimizing of parts and components in collaboration with other support functions
• close collaboration with other development departments and independent execution of design and maintenance meetings
• actively collaboration in project groups including handling of smaller projects for extension of products ranges, variants and product optimization
What do you need to apply?
• You have a proven background as graduated engineer or technician for mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering or electrical engineering with relevant experience of 2 -3 years
• You are good in English writing and speaking ideally also in German language
• You have the ability to work in a team, you are strong in communication and you can multitask?
• You work independent and you are willing to take accountability and to take decisions?
• You have knowledge in SAP- and CAD-Systems, ideally with Solid Edge or CATIA
• Due to our company structure it is mandatory to be willing to travel
- Please send your application with your earliest possible date to enter via our online-portal of GRUNDFOS on our Homepage .
- For further information please contact the Manger Florian Joseph , telephone +49 4554 98 6388
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.