The Senior Project Coordinator has the role to initiate, coordinate and execute service projects. In this role the Senior Project Coordinator will develop clear action plans, setup meetings as well as lead the communication between the internal service team and end customer. The day to day tasks involves ensuring that the project plans are executed within the agreed deadlines, maintaining schedules and updating the end user of the project status.
• Smooth handling & planning of service projects
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Accurate project reporting and internal status updates
• Actively work with end customers to ensure the committed delivery schedules and objectives are met.
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Regular and timely communication with end customers on the project status, variances and issues to meet their expectations and needs.
• Participate in customer visits both commercial and technical discussions to gain insight into their requirements.
• Timely execution of projects in accordance to the deadline.
• Satisfied and loyal customers to secure customer retention
• Strong internal and external communication.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Handling of any changes in the project scope and creating appropriate solutions
1. Success rate of project installations based on execution time and customer satisfaction.
2. Driving internal communication and problem solving.
3. Cost prediction vs realized costs
Education & Experience
• Degree in Engineering and relevant certification in project management
• Two years’ experience in a similar project coordination role
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and commitments
• Flexible with working hours in order to meet customer’s expectations.
• Knows and understands department procedures and goals e.g. of Service Excellence
• Comply with standard operational and working practices.
• Fluent in English
• SAP Knowledge/experience would be an advantage
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.