Here at GRUNDFOS we are looking for someone who is equally as passionate as we are.
We are a relentlessly ambitious business who focus on our people. Ensuring we work in an open, trustworthy and diverse environment. Our goal as a business is to innovate, provide quality service and advance on suitability solutions, always aiming to be more efficient in everything that we do.
If the above sounds like a business you would like to be a part of then please take a look at the job details below. Grundfos are extremely excited about offering this opportunity.
- Responsible for all local activities relating to order to cash within GB.
- Validating and approving all new credit accounts
- Responding to customer complaints and queries and liaising with internal sales to ensure a swift resolution of the problem. Ensuring any credit notes required are raised by internal sales
- Receiving and forwarding all cheque payments to the GSS for processing.
- Processing customer credit card payments
- Assisting the GSS with the processing of incoming payments where necessary.
- Processing credit assessments of customers in the SAP Workflow
- Managing the blocking of customer accounts for non-payment or exceeding the credit limit
- Managing the releasing of blocked orders
- Communicating with customers via telephone, letter or email to ensure all payments are received on time
- Assisting with the improvement of controls and implementing process improvements
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always adhered to .
- Participating in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager.
- The Credit Controller is responsible for following the guidelines and standards of Grundfos, Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos values as defined in the Grundfos documents.
- Liaise with internal and external sales at all levels
- Liaise with members of the GB Finance team
- Liaise with the Order to Cash team within GSS
- Credit control experience
- Excel (intermediate level)
- SAP experience essential
- Confident and articulate with first class communication skills (able to chase debt via telephone, letter and email)
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Must be able to communicate and build close working relationships at all levels
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever -changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key task and achieving set targets is a priority
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- A general understanding of business Practices and ethics
Grundfos: What we do and what we offer
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Great team culture, family owned global organisation
- Wide range of Employee Benefits, bonus, awards and incentives
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
If this sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter through the ‘Apply’ link.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
View our Grundfos YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos
Or take a look at our careers page on: https://uk.grundfos.com/about-us/career.html
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.