• National role developing business within Industrial end user market for full line supply of Grundfos product and services, Leading the process optimisation team to support end users with application based solutions and energy optimisation
• People management responsibility for the Industrial end user and Process Optimisation external sales teams, co-operation with the wider Industry OEM, and distribution teams.
• Responsibility for market strategy, activity planning and target setting for Industrial end user market. Maximise value added sales opportunities.
• Coordinate project enquiries, RFQ’s, tendering documentation, technical bid and terms & conditions appraisal. Project management from initiation through to project delivery, customer sign off and after sales support.
• Develop product and application training programme for target customers via Industrial Pump School, CPD webinars, lunch and learn. Create greater awareness of Grundfos as a viable supplier in the Industrial process market.
• Responsibility for market intelligence, within the Industrial Process business in conjunction with GB marketing resource.
• Support, motivate, challenge and develop the external energy sales team to continue to deliver the growth achieve to date, and exceed sales targets.
• Monthly reporting of all Energy Optimisation sales activity, energy check, pump audit, orders and opportunity pipeline status to regional colleagues.
• Mentoring role to less experienced colleagues, knowledge-sharing responsibilities.
• Maintain regular customer contact with the overall purpose of developing the relationship and business for Grundfos Pumps Ltd.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and quickly resolve customer issues.
• Develop and convert the opportunity pipeline to order, utilize SAP CRM package to record all customer activities in line with company procedures.
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
• The Industry team, internal sales office, proposals and project delivery teams, product managers, supply chain & ETO manufacturing at Sunderland.
• Sales directors from all business units, Grundfos Service general manager and service personnel
• Local and group marketing resource
• EMEA Regional Business Development Manager for Industry
• Industry Business and Product Management, Business Centre (BC), Denmark
• Goal oriented person who can deliver successful results
• Likes to work in a business with a strong sales culture.
• Strong communicator towards customers, and colleagues.
• Proven leadership and management skills.
• Open and honest, driven to succeed.
• Creativity and initiative to lead.
• Believes in the company values.
• Extensive market, product and application knowledge.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.