You are to adhere to company policy, procedures and business ethics. You will be responsible to ensure that in your role at GRUNDFOS SERVICE you will comply with current workplace legislation, procedures and best practices that may be required whilst doing business.
- The role of the Service CSU Administrator is to ensure that exceptional Customer Service is provided to both external and internal customers.
- To ensure that the flow of information is aligned with agreed targets and service plans, whilst processing enquires, handling service requests, call outs and queries in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure all customers details on their service request are correct before processing.
- Check Service Contract customers invoice payments have been received prior to logging service inspections and call outs.
- Raise service visits for Service Contract customers for their annual visual inspections.
- Communicate with Service Engineers on a daily basis ensuring all scheduled work is visible and any issues are highlighted and noted.
- Understand the customers’ requirements either communicated via phone, fax, email or other media.
- Knowledge of product range and services available and be able to professionally represent these to the customer.
- Promoting Service Contracts to maximize revenue.
- Ensure all Service Requests are approved and verified in a timely manner.
- Management and housekeeping of Service Inbox and distributing emails accordingly.
- Work with the Finance / Credit Control Team to ensure we have credit card payment details before we attend site and accounts are not in dispute.
- Answer the telephone in an agreed manner and within an agreed period of time.
- Follow and adhere to the business processes
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner with both internal and external customers at all times
- Work with existing I.T. systems in a manner that uses the systems efficiently and work to the required standards.
- Handle customer issues if and when these arise.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks defined by the line manager.
- Periodically it may be required that you visit specific customers for self development
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of you and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate fully with Grundfos Service in health and safety matters.
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
• Good attention to detail / high level of accuracy
• Good customer interaction / customer service skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office / PROFIS / Intellect
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Flexibility to learn new tasks and assist other team members
- An acceptable degree of business acumen
- Confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative with flexibility
- An understanding of business practices and ethics
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Service Values
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm above the average
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key task
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and methodically drive process improvement
This job description is not incorporated into the employment contract. It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an inflexible specification because it may be varied from time to time in the light of strategic developments following discussion with the job holder. The job holder will be expected to work to agreed objectives which should facilitate achievement of the key responsibilities and agreed at EDD reviews
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.