The District Sales Manager is responsible for the management and development of Peerless Pump sales through business partners (distributors, agents, dealers and sales representatives) and/or direct sales to contractors and end users in an assigned region for Industry, Water Utility and/or Fire Markets. The District Sales Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager responsible for the SE region. This position may operate out of the following cities: Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Jacksonville, FL; Nashville, TN.
- Selects and manages business partners in a given region and/or market.
- Formulates and implements sales strategies to help promote Peerless Pump products directly and through business partners.
- Calls on contractors and end users to solicit business either directly or with business partners
- Understand and utilize compliment of e-business tools and programs.
- Facilitate product and business tool training.
- Visit and perform audits of business partner’s capability to promote Peerless Pump products, giving feedback on a regular basis.
- Develop and deliver effective product presentations for all sizes of audiences for both internal and external customers.
- Provide leadership and direction to business partners.
- Provide sales reports and business planning documents to management as required.
Required Education and Experience:
Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related area, and at least 5 years’ experience in the field.
•Understand pumps and their markets and applications therein.
•Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
•Must possess a strong communication and leadership skills.
•Must possess a high level of computer proficiency.
•Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
•Must be able to travel overnight in the region up to 50% of the time.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.