The Sourcing Assistant (SA) is responsible for administrative category support for the either global or regional categories. It requires strong alignment and close collaboration with the Sourcing Managers responsible for these categories and includes communication and coordination with the Supplier Account Management function and suppliers.
OPM and Data management
Responsible for creation and maintenance of all purchase related master data in accordance with Best Practice (Step 1 of the OPM process) and carry out various data analysis using SAP, BW, Excel and Internet and other relevant systems or data sources.
- Ensure the right price in the system according to framework agreement or agreed price list (info record, surcharge) for suppliers.
- Follow up on price deviations and credit notes for Global and Regional suppliers.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of supplier/source data and information.
- Create and maintain other purchase related master data according to framework agreement or business terms agreed (transport table, tools etc).
- Collect and Review data from companies (spend, local market information’s etc.) for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of input to the strategic sourcing process.
- Ensure correct classification of the purchased part no.
- Collect long term forecast input as preparation for negotiation.
- Analyse areas where data in the system can be optimised and ensure data optimisation.
Strategic Sourcing support
- Assist in preparation for strategic sourcing projects or activities.
- Prepare and update framework agreements and appendixes.
- Assists with preparing formal bid documents for products ensuring that materials are in compliance with Grundfos procedures (quotes).
- Support validation of specifications prior to the RFX process (RFI / RFQ)
- Support collection of data for market analysis.
- Assist in Preparation for negotiations with suppliers.
- Support the RFX process, upload data in RFX, support extracting information and register the result for further analysis.
- Ad hoc analysis related to categories, suppliers or markets.
- Prepare and assist in arrangement and coordination of supplier visits.
- Assist in preparation of category team meetings.
- Back office support in terms of communication and mediation when Sourcing Manager is out of office (travelling etc.)
- Communication level English both written and verbal
- Excellent in preparing and maintaining accurate records/data as well as data structuring.
- Detailed and Effective in performing data analysis.
- Structured and analytical with good system skills and understanding.
- Service oriented and a good communicator.
- Able to work independently and with effective time management skills.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.