Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Cooperation in production inventories
- Participation in projects related to production planning
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Proven experience as production planner (minimum 2-3 years)
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Customer centricity
- Strong English language knowledge
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- College or university degree
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.