Supply planning and purchase activities, to support requirements and leveling stocks according to the company's policy and established objectives.
Production planning following SIOP process. Customers service and deliveries follow up
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Materials planning and leveling demand following MXP production plan and customers demand.
To place and administrate new orders for future requirements ensuring availability on time to support production planned output.
Customer service activities.
- To keep updated the master data with the appropriate parameters for the efficient purchase of raw materials that fit the objectives
- Follow up on stock evolution and reduction strategies considering slow movers or cancelation using the MRP messages to avoid over stocks or low coverages.
- Daily routines as a daily basis to identify risk or adjusts if necessary / “Clean up & Daily procedures”
- Highly knowledge in SAP
Daily follow up on KPI´s and reports for the productive process.
Key Success Factors
- Delivery Performance: 95%
- Perfect Purchase Order: 85%
- OTTR %: 65%
- Inventory target 83mDKK & DOS 93
- Material Management / Slob management
- Negotiation skills.
- General knowledge in Logistics and transportation.
- Collaboration/Working with people.
- Effective communication and good relationships.
- Leadership abilities.
- Work under pressure.
- Focus on achieving results.
- Speed of learning.
- Follow up to activities.
- Plan and organize.
Following instructions and procedures
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Industrial Engineer, Bachelor of Business Administration or similar.
- At minimum 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge in ERP system (SAP).
- Advance office and windows management.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.