About Our Company
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. We provide effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions, with a large focus on digital offerings. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering smart water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
About the Role
Based in Seoul, this position will report directly to the General Manager and represent the Finance department as part of the management team.
The role will have 6 direct reports, responsible for Policies and procedures, Internal Control, Transaction Processing, Record Keeping, Financial Statements, Auditing, Tax preparation, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Debt Management and various related Finance functions.
- Leader in Pumps and Pumping Systems
- Flexible, Supportive and Values Driven Culture
- Global Development Opportunities
- Medical check-up for all GPK employees once a year
- Employee accident insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Member of the management team representing finance on all discussions regarding both compliance and controlling
- Lead and manage the finance team
- Drive business value by interpreting and translating business strategy into planning models/ forecasting and business review processes
- Drive the continuous improvement of finance and reporting processes considering indirect to value initiatives
- Ensure that a high standard of ethical norms are embedded into all processes and tasks throughout the organization
- Responsible for the reliability of the financial information reported to Group
- In charge of all accounting and financial aspects of the company
- High focus on cash-flows, optimization of working capital and foreign currency management
- Company secretary responsible for South Korea business
- Consolidate internal management accounts, analyse and report deviations between budgets and actuals
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- University degree in relevant field – finance, controlling, economy, auditing etc.
- 8 years minimum in similar role/function
- Must be able to manage cash flows in foreign currency, determining exposures and be able to offset currency risks
- Must be project oriented, with good social and communication skill. Willingness and ability to work in an international environment a must
- Good English communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Experience in SAP is an advantage, strong advanced Excel skills are a must
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be prepared to assume a high degree of responsibility and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines
How To Apply
If you would like to join our sustainable, global organisation focussed on bringing water to the world, please click apply now.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.