This position is expected to take lead of Service Center of Competence to proactively drive to level up serviceability for Grundfos China Service & Solutions team; provide technical advice and application solution support to develop service customer value propositions; interact with BD, Segments and DCC and make sure service readiness in competence to support Grundfos transformation in terms of digitalization, offerings and solutions.
Service CoC represents the highest level of service competence in Grundfos China Service & Solutions, Head of CoC shall take lead to provide support to Area Technical Support team and interface with cross-functional or external resources to get higher level support to help address customer issue in fast and reliable manner.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Overall service technical competence and capability management and development;
- Align with service group to carry out annual service capability evaluation, cooperate with Area team to conduct ASP service competence evaluation;
- Identify gap based on service evaluation outcome and Voice of Customers;
- Design and execute the Competence Development Plan across China service;
- Align with Training coordinator to develop technical trainers, technical training courses and annual technical training plan; follow through to make sure delivery objectives are met;
- Organize and direct technical team to conduct technical knowledge management in a structured way.
Provide high-level technical support for outstanding service cases handling (including warranty dispute);
- Establish technical escalation process for outstanding service cases;
- Collaborate with ATS and district service team to collect technical data, diagnose root cause and provide technical solutions;
- Act as service technical window to interact with cross-functional team, retrieve support from global team (CIC) or the 3rd party to resolve the issue for customers;
- Build and manage outstanding case pipeline, measure and report service cycle time etc.;
- Oversee FAS/ QIP input accuracy and direct area service team to implement corrective actions when necessary;
- Summarize key findings and feedback to PTM for product improvement;
- Summarize the key learnings, build service cases and cascade to field service team.
Be responsible to standardize or re-engineer key service process and procedure, and collaborate with Customer Experience to ensure customer centricity;
Technical support to Red Alerts Handling.
Provide technical advice and application solution related support to SSS;
- Team up with cross-team to visit end customers;
- Identify customer operation pain-points, support needs, application -specific need, KPI requirement etc.;
- Interpret to technical solution requirement to support service value proposition development.
Proactively engage with BD, segment team, and DCC to support new product/ Solution launch and digitalisation and solution transformations;
- Play as service contact window regarding new product/ solution development, work with group service to develop service plan for new product/solution;
- Identify service competence development needs and incorporate to Competence Development Plan;
- Work closely with DCC to get involved in digital solution/ MVP development, make sure technically know-how;
- Participate in digital pilot project and provide service support;
- Collect and share local market insight with Group Service to support develop backend support and digital service offering development;
- Align with Group Service to develop Service Digital GESE.
Team management and development.
Other tasks assigned by manager.
Key Success Factors
- Group Service Capability Evaluation Result
- # of Customer complaints related with service competence/ capability
- # of new service value propositions & SOFFE sales – focus on advanced service offering
- FAS/ QIP input accuracy
- # of service plan
- Cross team collaboration satisfaction survey
Required Minimum Qualifications
- B. Sc /M. Sc.in Mechanical engineering, electrical Engineering, or Thermal energy and power engineering;
- 5+ years technical service management and people manager experience;
- Strength in service technical support management and competence development;
- Experience in digital service support will be a plus;
- Strong sense of Customer Centricity, Accountability and Collaboration
- Fast learner with strong learning willingness;
- Strong execution power, ability to visualize the progress and report to related stakeholders on regular basis.
- Good analytical skill, neat and logical presentation and PPT skills
- Good command of English is a MUST. (written and spoken capability。
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Planning and Organising
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Working with people
- Responsive and strong execution power
- Self-driven and ability to make change
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.