Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues from all over the world who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere? Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Then we are looking for you to join our Sales team!
The main assignment of this position is to contribute to the improvement of Business and Customer Satisfaction. To succeed in this position, you need to be an energetic and pro-active person who takes the responsibility to reach agreed deadlines of various projects. A person who likes to work with other people and has the social and communication skills to get the job done. A person who understands customer needs and knows how to transform them into messages and activities to drive the Grundfos business.
Currently, we are aiming to further strengthen our sales force. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer to handle our Building Service Market (BS) for project sales.
We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What is the job about?
As a Sales Engineer of the BS Sales Team, you will initiate and develop relationships with focus on wholesalers/installers/engineering consultants to make Grundfos the most preferred and saleable brand in this distribution channel.
You will work closely with the sales team of channel partners as well as the other divisions Sales team and will support them to achieve mutually agreed sales targets.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are to:
- Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed designed strategies.
- Support customers in technical calculation including Grundfos selection/sizing/ head loss calculation etc.
- Provide Grundfos applicable and relevant literature and tools to all the customers.
- Market and align customer expectations towards Grundfos capabilities.
- Arrange Seminar & other activities.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar, with at least 2 years of experience of proven track record in sales.
- Preferably has exposure to the Pump Industry/wholesaler plumbing market.
- Good presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal ability and networking skills. Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
- Have very good skills in Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
To learn more about Grundfos, please visit our website at www.grundfos.lt
If this role sounds like your next adventure, please press apply!
The interview will be in English!
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.