Want to be a key player in the global roll-out of digital services for our sustainable pump solutions?
Grundfos – pioneering water solutions
We offer a unique opportunity to join one of Denmark’s most successful companies driven by innovation, sustainability and high ambitions. At Grundfos, we pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. More specifically, we develop, produce and sell some of the world’s most efficient pumps and water solutions. 19,000 colleagues partner with customers and bring heat to the homes of 500 million people and water to almost 1 billion people across the globe.
As part of our brand new global Monitoring & Support team, you will become a vital player in building and providing remote support to water utility customers across the world.
“We have built the foundation for the global support set-up, but you will get to set the standard for how we provide excellent support for our digital water utility solutions and be part of launching new digital services across our global markets.” – Torben Hadberg, Senior Manager, Monitoring & Support
Welcome to a new strategic area for Grundfos
At Grundfos, we develop digital services such as advanced conditional monitoring and water and energy optimisation tools for larger facilities using our water solutions, all to ensure that our customers get the most out of their pumps and systems.
To support these services, we have established a global Monitoring & Support team that provides daily support and services across our 3 customer segments: Building Services, Water Utility and Industry.
Provide technical support and help scale up our support set-up
Along with colleagues working out of Bjerringbro, Denmark, you will define and provide support for the Water Utility portfolio of digital offerings as well as participate in the expansion of the global team within Western Europe, the US and China in the coming years.
Your tasks will be to:
- Provide direct, global support to customers and ensure that problems are solved and services restored
- Participate in the onboarding of new customers and monitor customer installations to provide advice on the optimisation of their equipment and installations
- Help develop and strengthen a scalable model for monitoring and support services and deploy it into other regions, e.g. through onboarding and training local service organizations, mentoring new colleagues, shaping tools and processes, etc.
- Work closely together with our Digital Commercial Office and third-party suppliers to ensure a successful onboarding and global launch of new digital offerings within the Water Utility segment
- Participate in developing new services that can enhance our digital offerings further
Preferably joining us in Bjerringbro or Brøndby, Denmark, you can expect 3-4 weeks of travel a year, primarily to participate in the launch of new digital water utility offerings and the global scaling of the new support organization.
Customer-oriented candidate with a commercial understanding
This is an opportunity for great professional development as you partake in a significant service transformation and play an important role in building the future set-up. It is therefore vital that you are motivated to put your experience into play and at the same time are open to growing your knowledge and skills.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone with a profound desire to provide the best customer support, and we imagine that you have experience with:
- Water utility management, e.g. within clean water distribution and wastewater handling – perhaps including knowledge about hydraulics, pumps and pump applications
- Direct customer contact, possibly through previous positions as a technical sales representative, service technician, mechanical engineer, customer support engineer or similar
- Digital support systems, e.g. for customer management, ticket handling or customer insights such as SAP, ServiceNow or Zendesk
- Speak and write fluent English
Moreover, it is advantage if you have:
- A technical degree in engineering, marine engineering, software engineering or similar
- Experience with designing and/or implementing processes and training others
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives, including fitness center, sports facilities and events and leisure activities
- Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager of Monitoring & Support Torben Hadberg on +45 2142 0301.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 10rd April 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 16.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.