- Shape our future solutions and products, while supporting our ambition to differentiate our premium products through a best-in-market user experience. In collaborate closely with business developers and product managers to define, develop and validate user experiences.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities：
- Conduct user and usability tests on solutions with digital user interfaces and use this data to improve and validate new and existing solutions
- Facilitate use case creation, gathering product, system and application knowledge to develop a targeted user experience
- Develop concepts for user interfaces, including test and validation of wireframes and prototypes
- Coordinate, review and deliver wireframes and graphics for internal and external software development
- Use user insights to give feedback to business development
Key Success Factors：
- Make User Insights to confirm business value proposition.
- Develop concepts of User interface for the digital solutions
- Test wireframe and prototype concepts for improvement and validation
- Deliver verified wireframes and graphics on solutions for developer to implement
- Communicative and collaborative behavior towards colleagues
Required Minimum Qualifications：
- 5+ years of experience from a similar position
- Master degree or similar in experience within the area of user interface and user experience
- Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision and similar tools
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Iterative work methods
- True graphic talent
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.