The Senior Accountant is the overall responsible for the Record to Report activities of the assigned companies, ensures true and fair picture of the books. Acts as gatekeeper for Record to Report activities and during month end closing. Represents Grundfos Shared Services in the finance delivery model.
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
- Leads the operation of accounting activities and ensures the timely fulfilment of all reporting requirements and compliance related requests according to Grundfos accounting principles, acts as gatekeeper
- Understands all accounting activities performed in FSS for the entity. In case of problems follows up on the resolution
- Performs analytical tasks and communicates results to stakeholders to support the entity in the financial reporting process, asks the right questions related to unusual balance movements
- Drives and controls MEC and YEC, acts as single point of contact
- Provides functional support for handling escalations and propose further actions if needed
- Support stakeholders by providing information based on analysis of accounting
- Supports audit in case of questions, represents the FSS activities related to the entity
- Coordinate and lead migration activities and enforce standard process splits are followed
- Ensures that documentation is complete, up-to-date, in line with Finance Excellence and available
- Aware of the risks and understands and maintains controls, ensures that IC controls are delivered as required
- Responsible for analyzing CPI-s/KPI-s and following up problems, and proposing necessary corrective actions
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience driving well-defined processes within Finance
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience supporting key business initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in Finance
- Strong commitment to excellence, integrity and ability to influence others
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Passionate, independent and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Financial Accounting or equivalent
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.