Specialist – Data Analytics and Performance Management
The primary purpose of this job is to develop and facilitate the execution of Data Analytics to support Performance management within the Finance Operations area, which includes:
- defining relevant KPI’s for each process area in collaboration with the management teams, key persons in a vitual team and other relevant stakeholders
- setting up KPI dashboards in Power BI to be used by management in Finance Shared Service and our primary stakeholders
- defining and setting up relevant structures to support key findings and continuous improvement
In this job you will also assist the managers and employees concerning the use of data analysis in performing their work.
The performance management area will be further developed over the years, so here’s a chance to start something new, and form the job and content over time.
The position reports to the Director for Finance Operations, and you’ll be working with appointed persons from each Process area.
In the role as “Specialist – Data Analytics and Performance management” you will perform the following tasks:
• Plan and perform data collection, analytics and continuous monitoring procedures for all process areas
• Set up fully automated and user friendly KPI dashboards in Power Bi
• Identify data analytics opportunities. Design, test, implement, automate.
• Monitor the ongoing execution of monitoring activities, troubleshooting issues/problems and performing follow-up procedures as appropriate.
• Serve as a knowledge resource concerning data analytics tools and data structures.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders
• Keep yourself up to date with best practice and capabilities concerning relevant data analytics processes and tools.
• You are structured and analytical
• You have a collaborative mindset and approach and can work with people on different levels of the organization
• You are self-motivated and self driven, also those days where you have to do recurring tasks. But you are also the opportunistic person who always strive to find smarter and more automated ways to produce your deliveries
• You like pioneering
• You have experience with data collection, analysis and reporting
• You are strong in Microsoft Excel and/or has knowledge about Power BI
• You have experience with SAP BW, MS SQL, Access and/or other data warehouse tools and methods
• It is advantageous if you have previous experience from working in the Finance Shared Service area and has knowledge about the processes RtR, PtP and OtC
• It is advantageous if you have previous experience working or knowledge about Performance Management disciplines and setup
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Sciences (BA/BS), Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.