Officer, Customer Care
Ensures that customer orders are placed onto the right supplier/s; deliveries are made to the agreed destination as per customer instructions; and all other conditions of the sales orders conform to customer requirements as well as Grundfos policies. This requires regular interface with various internal departments and suppliers to provide full customer support and service.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Processes, handles and fulfills customer sales orders, ensuring that purchase or intercompany orders are placed with relevant suppliers on time; ensures all relevant approvals in line with procedures are in place; expedite deliveries in line with customer requirements; negotiates improvements on lead times; optimizes delivery conditions for all orders; organizes and ensures that customers receive relevant and correct shipping documentation; places and removes delivery / billing blocks whenever required in coordination with External Sales and Finance; ensure that sales invoices and freight invoices are posted accordingly, and relevant copies sent to the customer.
- Proactively follows up on orders and keeps the customer informed on a periodic basis on the time frame for delivery confirmation, any possible delays, solutions and alternatives to overcome fulfillment challenges.
- Reviews orders, provides invoicing forecast with regular updates to sales and/or management.
- Handles delivery related customer complaints and queries and escalates or forwards to other functions when necessary
- Develops close working relationships with internal and external customers with a focus on mutually benefiting decisions and actions.
- Extends material numbers to GGD1 plant, with all fields in Material Master filled with appropriate data.
- Handles of import and export of goods from relevant countries in liaison with shipping / clearing and forwarding agencies.
- Assists in stock management by ensuring slow moving and obsolete goods are proactively managed
- Participates in improvement projects as required.
- Carries out specially assigned tasks as required.
- Responsible for his/her personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment and of others who may be affected by his/her actions at work.
- Understands and follows the company HSE policy and ensures that he or she are equipped and trained to play his/her part.
- Immediately brings to the Management’s attention any specific queries or concerns relating to the workplace’s health, safety and environment
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of related experience in a similar role preferably in a Trading/Manufacturing Company OR 3 years’ experience in a similar role of Supply Chain Management / Order Handling / Customer Service
- ERP system knowledge is required (SAP, Oracle or similar preferred)
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Written and Verbal communication
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decision Making
- Action Oriented
- Organizational Agility
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Process Management
- Conflict Management
- Ethics and Values
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.