The Application Specialist participates in basic application consultancy, implementation and support of system solutions. This is based upon existing working methods within an application area to support business users and strengthen the usage of core business applications. The Application Specialist takes up roles according to the resource need with the global Service Desk.
The vacant position as Application Specialist is a part of the IS Delivery Area – QtC – SD
The scope for QtC - SD can be described as:
• We will deliver harmonized and integrated Grundfos IT solutions for Global Customer Relationship based upon SAPECC and SAP CRM together with strategic platforms within Integration, Web services, Collaboration and Sales tools.
• We are running one shared and integrated SAP 6.0 system globally with the aspiration to move to S/4 Hana in the future.
• We deliver the above in close collaboration with our Group sales responsible areas on a global level which are Finance and Operations.
• We deliver the above in close collaboration with other internal delivery areas such as Logistics and Finance to ensure that the E2E process runs efficiently and aligned according to Global strategy
• All Grundfos ECC processes are documented in Solution Manager. Any changes to the process are subject to governance procedures in change management.
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing (mandatory)
• Deep Experience within SAP SD is mandatory, particularly in the areas of:
o Basics: Organizational Structure, Customer Management, Order, Delivery, Billing Handling
o Pricing (e.g. Rebate, Credit Mgmt, Pricing Procedures
o EDI (SD Documents) (desirable)
o Tax (desirable)
o E-doc. (desirable)
• 3-4 years’ experience working for a large global organization or on a consultancy assignment with experience interacting with international colleagues and following global processes
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our global, values driven organisation, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications that create a profile through our Grundfos portal will be considered
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.