Would you like to pioneer the next generation of sustainable Grundfos pump solutions?
As part of our global R&D organization, you will join a group of highly competent project managers and drive dedicated electronics and mechanics specialists to help tackle the world’s climate challenges.
“The difference you make here can be measured directly on Europe’s energy consumption,” says Jørgen Vest Sørensen, Senior R&D Manager.
At our R&D site in Bjerringbro, you will become part of the Electronic Development Organization and lead the development of electronics and mechanics for our highly complex pump solutions.
Depending on the level of complexity, you will either have full technical project management responsibility or be part of a team of project managers driving mechatronic projects within a larger project context. A project typically has a duration of 1-2 years, you will follow each project from idea to production and early market feedback. Doing so, you will:
- Manage all technical aspects of the project with a high focus on completion, benefits, time, risk, cost, quality and scope
- Act as SCRUM master
- Make sure that you team takes ownership of the technical solutions within hardware, mechatronics and software, so that they support the product requirements and the design supports optimal implementation in the full value chain
- Participate in the Grundfos R&D project management network to share knowledge and drive excellence of our project management capabilities
- Travel 10-15 days a year
”We have a very solid project-based culture here in R&D where we use traditional stage gate models combined with agile approaches. Also, we are looking to strengthen our focus on how collaboration influences great project outcomes,” Jørgen Vest Sørensen explains.
You have the personal drive it takes to act as a role model for all project participants and facilitate high-performance teamwork. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience with project management – preferably, you have a project management certification
- Have a technical background, preferably within electronics
- Have great experience with agile as well as stage gate methodologies
- Speak and write English at a high level and it would be a plus if you also know Danish
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives, including fitness center, sports facilities and events and leisure activities
- Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Jørgen Vest Sørensen, Senior R&D Manager, on +45 51247380.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 13 April 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held in week 17.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.