Would you like to be one of the key minds behind our software test systems and methods? And do you want to develop software for sustainable pumps that have a direct impact on the world’s energy consumption?
Then take your competencies within test development and management to the next level in a team of highly professional software developers. Here, you will help set the direction for testing across Grundfos.
Welcome to E-Pumps & Drives
In the E-Pumps & Drives department in Bjerringbro, Denmark, we are 20 software developers and project managers, and you will join one of our agile teams. We are responsible for the embedded software used in our circulator pumps and motors with a focus on the features and functionality our users meet when working with these products.
In addition to developing the software, it is important to our work that we have an understanding of the physical products and how they function. Therefore, you will get your hands on real pumps as you install them in our test beds to run continuous integration tests.
“We’re increasing our investment in the development of future products. All our software is part of the next generation electronics platform with high levels of reuse, and we’re very keen on ensuring high quality in all phases of the development,”
explains Manager of E-Pumps & Drives Jan Vølker.
Develop our test framework
Although you will take part in developing embedded software, your main focus will be to develop and maintain our test systems and quality assurance processes. You will implement new test features, help set our test strategies and guide colleagues to ensure the high quality of our work.
More specifically, you will:
- Specify test cases and develop and maintain our test scripts and architecture
- Help develop and maintain our software build, analyse technical embedded software features and requirements and develop software
- Participate in our governance team within continuous integration that implements and maintains our continuous integration set-up using SeqZap, Python, Jenkins, GIT and Gradle and influence the direction forward
Experience with testing and a strong drive
You are not afraid to take the lead and guide colleagues to ensure that the team delivers high quality. You are highly organised and thrive when working in a team where you can both challenge others and be challenged by experienced professionals.
Moreover, we imagine that:
- You hold a degree within software engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience with testing, quality assurance and embedded programming – preferably, you have experience with continuous integration and delivery
- You like to work with hardware as a natural part of the work to develop the correct software
- You speak and write English fluently – it is a plus if you also speak Danish
- It is a plus if you have experience with global development and agile methods such as Scrum
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives, including fitness centre, sports facilities, events and leisure activities
- Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Jan Vølker on +45 24 43 23 01.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than May 20, 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.