Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) is a global organization that target to innovate and improve production technology to create competitiveness for Grundfos. We set the direction on how to produce for Grundfos Operations.
Final Assembly Center of Excellence
Our department is Final Assembly Center of Excellence, where we are responsible for Final Assembly lines as well as being a partner to Grundfos R&D. In the department, we are 10 engineers focusing on developing and implementing innovative manufacturing solutions for Final Assembly lines in Grundfos. We work as a global team, both virtually cross boarder as well as onsite in development projects.
What is the job about?
You will be part of projects, developing and implementing new assembly technology, maturing concepts and planning the design. This entails programming and run-in special equipment according to standards. A central part of your job will be implementation and integration to ensure a robust production, and document processes and learnings as well as make sure everything is ready for CE marking. Apart from that, be involved in traceability development and deployment globally.
Your primary tasks involve
- PLC and HMI programming according to standards for special machines
- Robot programming (KRL/Java) and run-in according to standards
- Simulation of industrial robots with software like Delmia, RoboDK, office lite etc.
- Training of and support to maintenance and suppliers
What do you need to apply?
- You hold a degree in engineering automation or electrical combined with some years of experience in development and implementation of production technology
- You have experience with programming, PLC and Robot. It’s a plus, if you know Rockwell Automation and KUKA products
- You have experience in Electrical and Pneumatical design in PCSschematics
- You have experience with SAP ERP (MM and PP modules). It is a plus, if you worked with AIS
- It’s a plus, if you have experience in manufacturing execution system (MES)
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Willing to travel several days annually to support projects
- Willing to work across boarder virtually
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues. The position is global oriented, colleagues in Hungary, Denmark, China
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu or www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.