Grundfos Americas is seeking an experienced Senior Benefits Consultant to join the Americas Regional Benefits and Payroll team. The Senior Benefits Consultant will work daily to provide organized and dependable benefit consultation and support to our US companies in strong collaboration with national HR Business Partners and Payroll. The Senior Benefits Consultant reports directly to the HR Manager, Americas Regional Benefits & Payroll and will operate daily out of the Brookshire, TX facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
1. Daily management of US employee benefits programs including eligibility and enrollment for, health, dental, life and disability plans, FSAs, COBRA and 401(k)/pension plans.
2. Lead non-discrimination testing for Flexible Spending plans.
3. Manage the activities for leave programs including FMLA, STD, LTD in collaboration with external vendor(s).
4. Utilization of in-depth knowledge of benefit laws and federal/state regulations, Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), 409A and Benefit Plan Reporting or Filing Requirements.
5. Review monthly ACA compliance and update year-end forms as necessary.
6. Successfully manage company benefit vendors and our valuable relationships with them.
7. Participate in leading new vendor implementations.
8. Manage the processing of all vendor invoices.
9. Leads updating and maintainence of all benefits intranet sites, employee portals and benefit materials.
10. Execute the review of plan documents and employee benefit communications before distributing publications.
11. Lead and organize the US national open enrollment process.
12. Disseminate mandatory benefits notices to the organization and lead benefits communications.
13. Daily manage employee and manager questions and issues on all benefits related matters via the ticket system (Service Now).
14. Maintain the internal and external control documents required for compliance.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Human Resources or related program along with a minimum 5-7 years of senior experience working on a large corporate benefits administration team.
• Minimum 3-5 years managing benefit vendor invoices and relationships along with leading new vendor implementations is required
• Experience working with benefit systems (Work Day, Success Factors, ADP, etc) is required
• CBP, CEBS, etc. Certifications a Bonus
• Working experience with and in depth knowledge of California benefit regulations is required
• Experience leading and organization open enrollment programs, processes and communication
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
• Ability to react quickly to customer needs with a dedication to quality and customer service in a fast paced, matrixed environment
• Must be willing to provide support and collaborate in a virtual capacity in a global team environment
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Skills (PPT, Word, Excel, Teams, etc)
• Fluency in Spanish is preferred, but not required
• Experience working with benefit plans and programs within other countries within the Americas (north and south) is highly desirable
• Experience managing benefit related requests/questions via ticket system such as Service Now or similar is highly preferred
• Strong analytical and judgment skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Ability to perform independently with minimal guidance
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, planning and problem-solving skills
• Minimum of 5% travel may be required annually to support department initiatives
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.