Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in developing commercially viable offerings from scratch? And would you like to make a real difference as you take the commercial lead in one of Grundfos’ new innovation labs?
The innovation labs have been created with the purpose of creating new offerings that will put Grundfos on the map as a true SDG company – focusing on clean water and sanitation (SDG #6) and taking action to combat climate change (SDG #13).
“You will contribute with the money-making logic, identifying and developing the business model from A to Z for highly uncertain and complex entrepreneurial projects. You will remain responsible for the commercial aspects, from the birth of an idea through to the project evolves into offerings in the hands of our customers – and onwards.” – Stefan Kloster Kinze, Director, Innovation Lab
Join the core team of a brand-new innovation lab
With a focus on radical innovation, we want to rethink how we access water and reduce carbon emissions. In close collaboration with the Innovation Lab Director and 3 other high-performing colleagues responsible for technology, operations, and customer experience, respectively, you will the commercial activities.
We hope you will join us regularly at the HQ in Bjerringbro, Denmark, where you and the 4 other team members will make up the founding team. You will execute with a high degree of responsibility and freedom but will collaborate with and pull resources from the core Grundfos organization and partners when needed.
Challenge status quo and lead all commercialisation activities
Taking on the commercial leadership, you will ensure business logic and develop new business models within the context of novel, ground-breaking solutions that will shape the future of Grundfos. You will be a key contributor to these innovation projects and as the ideas develop, you can expect to manage a team of 3-5 members to carry the projects further.
Within our first year, we expect you to engage with potential or current customers on specific offerings that are ready to go to market. To make this happen, you will:
- Take ownership of the commercial vision, ensure the development of a holistic, well-balanced commercial concept, and drive a successful implementation
- Apply your professional expertise in entrepreneurial development, including commercialisation, customer validation, business modelling, money-making logic, etc.
- Be responsible for critical verification and validation of commercial aspects through close interaction with potential customers and partners
- Support make-or-buy-decisions with commercial strategies and logic
- Explore new methods, models, go-to-market and positioning strategies, and validate these with customers across geographies and business segments
In some periods of time, extensive travel worldwide is to be expected to interact with customers, partners, and suppliers.
Entrepreneurial business developer who can develop in the role
You are a doer, entrepreneurial and ambitious, and thrive with uncertainty. You can balance the development of a long-term commercial vision with short-term deliverables and are known for your “we stop for nothing”-attitude. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, economics, management, or similar
- Bring experience in leading commercialisation of innovative business offerings within a complex business environment, ideally from a large industrial company or a successful entrepreneur
- Have proven results commercialising ground-breaking innovations
- Have experience developing and implementing commercial processes, preferably within the digital industry
- Have proven leadership skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Stefan Kloster Kinze on +45 3032 8335.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible. We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, and we will take down the position once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.