Do you thrive trying to make the impossible possible? And do you want to join a new innovation lab where the KPIs are directly connected to our contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals?
“Your role will be to build the manufacturing, supply chain and service setup in complex entrepreneurial projects. And all of these will focus on creating offerings that contribute to SDG goals #6 and #13, focusing on clean water and sanitation and taking action to combat climate change.” - Stefan Kloster Kinze, Director, Innovation Lab
Join the core team of a brand-new innovation lab
With a focus on radical innovation, we want to rethink how we access water and reduce carbon emissions. In close collaboration with the Innovation Lab Director and 3 other high-performing colleagues responsible for commerce, technology, and customer experience, respectively, you will lead the operations related efforts.
You can work from anywhere around the world in one of our Grundfos offices - all we hope is that you will join us regularly at our HQ in Bjerringbro, Denmark, where you and the 4 other team members will make up the founding team. You will execute with a high degree of responsibility and freedom but will collaborate with and pull resources from the core Grundfos organization and partners when needed.
Take the lead on constructing and realising new game changing innovations
You will be a key contributor to the development of ground-breaking solutions that will shape the future of Grundfos. Your area of responsibility will be the production development – ensuring that our pilot projects will be built. Later, designing and managing operations setup to mass produce our offerings. In this process, it will be vital that you prioritise speed, agility, and collaboration with external partners.
As our ideas will develop, you can expect to project lead a team of 3-5 members to carry the projects further. Specifically, you will:
- Structure the manufacturing architecture, delivery planning, production methods, service setup and value chain integration activities
- Take ownership of the operations strategies, ensure the development of a holistic, well-balanced operations concept, and drive a successful implementation
- Take responsibility for fast modelling, prototyping and time to market and ensure that new concepts are quickly deployable with customers and partners
- Support make or buy decisions with operations evaluation, strategy, and logic
- Critically verify and validate operations aspects through close interaction with potential customers and suppliers and explore new operations methods, models, and technologies
- Develop clear operations roadmaps to ensure alignment with all stakeholders including the Innovation Lab Director, project owner, project team, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
Entrepreneurial production development engineer
You are a doer; entrepreneurial, ambitious, and you thrive with uncertainty. You think fast and can quickly summon the relevant stakeholders to make things happen – you are probably known for your “we stop for nothing” attitude. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a degree in engineering, science, or equivalent
- Have experience driving operations, production, or delivery development of innovative business offerings
- Bring experience developing and implementing operations processes, preferably within manufacturing or digital industries
- Are comfortable taking tools in your own hands to get things done
- Have proven leadership skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Stefan Kloster Kinze on +45 3032 8335.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible. We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, and we will take down the position once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.