Do you want to make a real contribution to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals? And do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and customer-first design experience?
Then maybe this position in one of Grundfos’ newly established innovation labs might be your next challenge. In an InnovationLab, we will focus solely on developing offerings that contribute to SDG goals #6 and #13, focusing on clean water and sanitation and taking action to combat climate change.
We are hiring two Head of Experience positions in two different InnovationLabs. In both positions you will be responsible for developing and executing holistic end-to-end customer experience for the offerings in these early stage entrepreneurial projects, and you get to truly make a visible mark and be creative. We expect you to design for the future.
Join the core team of a brand-new innovation lab
With a focus on radical innovation, we want to rethink how we access water and reduce carbon emissions. In close collaboration with the Innovation Lab Director and 3 other high-performing colleagues responsible for commerce, technology, and operations, respectively, you will lead the experience design and implementation in the new solutions.
You can work from anywhere around the world in one of our Grundfos offices - all we hope is that you will join us regularly at our HQ in Bjerringbro, Denmark, where you and the 4 other team members will make up the founding team. You will execute with a high degree of responsibility and freedom but will collaborate with and pull resources from the core Grundfos organization and partners when needed.
Design the customer experiences of the future
Being a key contributor to developing ground-breaking offerings, your focus will be to understand the current situation and design new strategic customer experiences that will bring Grundfos into the future. As your ideas will develop, you can expect to lead a team of 3-5 members to execute the projects.
Continuously challenging and improving status quo and best practice, you will:
- Apply the highest level of professional expertise to the customer journey design, product offering design and integration into Grundfos or partner capabilities
- Take ownership of the design and customer experience strategies, ensure the development of a holistic, well-balanced customer experience concept, and drive a successful implementation
- Take responsibility for critical verification and validation of customer experience design elements through close interaction with potential customers and suppliers
- Drive and implement customer experience competence development activities within and across our Innovation Labs
- Lead experience design as well as take things into your own hands to get fast results
- Develop clear experience roadmaps and align with all stakeholders within and across the labs, including the Innovation Lab Director and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
In some periods of time, extensive travel worldwide is to be expected to interact with customers, partners, and suppliers.
Entrepreneurial spirit with holistic customer journey experience
You are a doer; entrepreneurial and ambitious, and you thrive with uncertainty. You can balance the development of a long-term commercial vision with short-term deliverables and are known for your “we stop for nothing” attitude. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering, sciences, architecture, design, or similar
- Bring experience leading user and customer design as well as product development of innovative business offerings within a complex business environment
- Have experience developing and implementing customer experience development and processes
- Can display a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations that take customer journeys to the next level
- Have proven leadership skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you have questions or want to know more about the positions, please contact either Director, Stefan Kloster Kinze on +45 3032 8335 or Director, Mathis Dahlqvist on +45 2443 3058. They are managing two different – and newly created InnovationLabs in Grundfos.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible. We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, starting already in June, and we will take down the position once we have found the right candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.