Would you like to design, optimize and verify the structural performance of world class pumps using advanced structural simulations?
Grundfos has a strong strategic focus on Simulation Driven Development and our vision is to develop all products with extensive usage of simulations.
You will become a part of the department Structural Design & Simulations, which is a part of the Mechanical Development function in Grundfos, and you will be responsible for driving the structural design of new products, offerings and platforms by extensive use of simulations and optimization.
What is the job about?
We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading pump manufacturer and industry leading experts. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You refer to the Manager of Structural Design & Simulations, Anders Bøge.As part of our Solar Tech Center, you will join a team of engineering specialists. Together, we develop innovative solution for Solar Pumping solution.
- Permanent magnet motor Design & Development
- Review insulation system and cable dimensioning, frequency converters, interactions between motor and controller.
- Specifying electrical test and evaluation of the results – both on motor alone level and on system level (motor + frequency converter).
- Support manufacturing with design related issues and practise Design for Reliability, Design for manufacturing etc.
- Drive Innovation in motor technology
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you:
- Electrical Engineering Degree and a deep understanding of motors
- Should have in depth knowledge of Electromagnetic Design and Simulations
- Conversant in handling electromagnetic tools like, Ansys Maxwell, Ansys Motor CAD, Flux etc
- Knowledge of Magnets, Electrical Steel, Copper grades etc.
What do you need to apply?
- BE Electrical with 8-12 years of work experience in designing and deep understanding of motors
- Knowledge of behaviour of motor performance in Solar application
- Should be conversant with Indian and International Standards
This position will be based on out Chennai. If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 10 July 2020 by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.